Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sorry its been a while

Sorry its been a few weeks since my last post. I have been meaning to update this every week. been a bit busy though. We've had some good wins and bad losses since round two. Some players have been up and down with their consistency and others have been outstanding week in and week out.
This week we take on the Saints. Sure they don't have Big Nick but we can't rely on them not to play well just because he is out. The boys are looking pretty good and can beat the Saints I am sure. Our final 22 is still to be decided but at the moment our top 25 looks pretty good. I for one will be happy to see Waite back in the side as well as Thorton. But that leaves a few players I have missed. Hampson for one, I can't wait for the big man to be back. We are having a great go with our forward line this year. Betts, Yarran and Garlett are doing a great job and its nice to have players like Setanta, Kruezer, Gibbs, Judd, Murphy and others to be able to share the goal kicking. No longer are we relying on just one player to do it for us.
Regardless of the final 22 for Monday night, its going to be a huge game. I'm looking forward to going to The Port Office Hotel to watch it alongside fellow Blues supporters over a few drinks. Enjoy the weekend and Go the Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment